Massively OP Podcast: Episode 8
What truly matters in the grand scheme of video games? Is it the money that teams raise to make them? Is it unnecessary censorship and forum drama? Is it trendy outfits that allow us to play virtual Barbie doll? Maybe it’s all these things and more. That’s why we have a top professional podcasting team, to hash these issues out!
Join us on the podcast as we talk about what we’ve been playing in MMOs, the top news stories from the past week, and topics that listeners have submitted!
- Adventures in MMOs: Skyforge, LOTRO, Pillars of Eternity
- News: Crowfall successfully funds
- News: The Skyforge P2W forum debacle
- News: Dungeon Fighter Online returns
- News: WildStar and RIFT and SWTOR upgrade wardrobe systems
- News: EverQuest eyes super-long progression server
- Mailbag: Is the MMORTS viable?
- Mailbag: How free-to-play cheapens gameplay
- Download Episode 8
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from Skyforge
- Your show hosts: Bree, Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock settings.