Massively OP Podcast: Episode 11
After a short one-week hiatus, the Massively OP Podcast is back and has brought another guest co-host along for the ride! We spend a lot of time this week looking at older games, including shocking (sort of) revelations about a certain spacey MMO. We’re sure you can guess which one.
Join us on the podcast as we talk about what we’ve been playing in MMOs, the top news stories from the past week, and topics that listeners have submitted!
- Introducing our guest co-host John Bagnoli
- Adventures in MMOs: Ultima Online, Guild Wars, WildStar, Elder Scrolls Online, Elite: Dangerous
- News: Thar be a big Anarchy Online revamp
- News: Everything you ever wanted to know about SWG
- News: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns’ specializations and traits
- News: Neverwinter stumbles with latest update
- News: Meridian 59 continues to be updated thanks to the community
- Mailbag: Make your own MMO
- Download Episode 11
- Podcast theme: “Shadowlands Battle Music” from Anarchy Online
- Your show hosts: Bree, Justin, John
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock settings.