Massively OP Podcast: Episode 12
This week on the podcast we welcome Eliot Weinstein, one of the creators of Cards Against Humanity. Listen as the team takes a week off the news just to sit around playing a card game and eating cheese-dusted snacks. Oh fine, we’ll get to the news too if that’s so important to you!
Stay tuned at the end as we deliver one of our Kickstarter campaign promises: a song that contains the name of over 200 supporters! Yes, it’s as crazy as you might imagine.
Join us on the podcast as we talk about what we’ve been playing in MMOs, the top news stories from the past week, and topics that listeners have submitted!
- Introducing our guest co-host Eliot Weinstein
- Adventures in MMOs: Marvel Heroes, Shroud of the Avatar, Star Wars: The Old Republic
- News: SWTOR breaks out Update 3.2
- News: Daybreak will still support older EverQuest games, gives blessing to emulator
- News: Guild Wars turns 10
- News: Guild Wars 2 reveals Chronomancer
- News: ArcheAge patches Dread Prophecies
- News: Is Darkfall Online considering a retcon?
- Mailbag: What common mistakes do we learn from in MMOs?
- Mailbag: Finding a game to fill the City of Heroes void
- The Name Song (Music: “Life of Riley” by Kevin MacLeod. Licensed for free through Creative Commons. Begins at 59:43.)
- Download Episode 12
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from Shroud of the Avatar
- Your show hosts: Bree, Justin, Eliot
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock settings.