Massively OP Podcast: Episode 13
What would you do if your game lost three million players in three months? Get depressed? Come up with excuses? Offset the bad news with some good? This week on the Massively OP podcast, we're betting that Blizzard probably did all of the above and then some. We've also got a new elite class to discuss, the finale to a certain conspiracy MMO, and the promise of a bright future for one upcoming title.
Join us on the podcast as we talk about what we've been playing in MMOs, the top news stories from the past week, and topics that listeners have submitted!
- Announcing our Patreon campaign
- Adventures in MMOs: Marvel Heroes, The Secret World, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars
- News: WoW loses its Warlords of Draenor sub gain
- News: Checking out the Guild Wars 2 Dragonhunter
- News: EverQuest Next != vaporware
- News: EverQuest progression server deets
- News: When SWTOR players go bad
- News: TSW releases Issue 11
- Mailbag: SWG PvP tagging
- Mailbag: Pay-to-win
- Download Episode 13
- Podcast theme: "Wolf at the Gates" from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Bree, Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you're having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock settings.