Massively OP Podcast Episode 27: SmedSoft
What is John Smedley up to? That’s the question of the hour, as Bree and Justin speculate on the news that the former Daybreak president has started up his own company. Other topics in today’s show include BIG NUMBERS from two MMOs, a prison server that you must pay for, and a superhero game that’s letting you walk on the bad side.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- News: PAX this week! Stay tuned…
- Adventures in MMOs: Marvel Heroes, WildStar, Project Gorgon
- News: John Smedley starts his own company
- News: Big numbers: FFXIV’s five million and Trove’s one million
- News: EverQuest II’s prison server
- News: Champions Online’s villain mode
- News: Touring houses in Revival
- Mailbag: NCsoft’s upcoming winner
- Mailbag: Good MMO, bad visuals
- Download Episode 27
- Podcast theme: “A New Hope” from Final Fantasy XIV
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.