Massively OP Podcast Episode 29: Pathfinder fading
When an MMO studio virtually closes overnight, what can that mean for the game in question? This week, Bree and Justin tackle the sad news of Pathfinder Online, WildStar’s free-to-play date, and a possible new MMO studio!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: WildStar, Ultima Online, Little Healer
- News: Pathfinder lays off almost its whole staff
- News: WildStar F2P coming this month
- News: World of Warships gets a launch date
- News: Elder Scrolls Online opens Imperial City
- News: New possible MMO studio, QC Games
- News: EverQuest Next has big internal playtest
- Discussion: Taking MMOs for granted
- Download Episode 29
- Podcast theme: “Chua Theme” from WildStar
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.