Massively OP Podcast Episode 31: MMO expansions come roaring back
What is this madness? Just when the MMO industry appears to have turned its back on expansions in favor of a "faster release cadence," studios are bringing them back with a vengeance. Today on the podcast, Bree and Justin talk expansions, patches that are pretty much expansions, and even more expansions!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the "Tips" button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: SWTOR, Devilian, WildStar, Ultima Online
- News: Return of the expansion (EQ, EQII, EVE)
- News: RIFT previews Patch 3.4
- News: Ultima Online's 18th birthday, expansion launch date
- News: Camelot Unchained will have 30 classes
- News: ArchLord 2 goes kaput
- News: Guild Wars 2 reveals trailer, Druid, Scrapper
- Mailbag: Guild Wars 2 and expansion worry
- Mailbag: Thoughts on gambling
- Download Episode 31
- Podcast theme: "Buccaneer's Den" from Ultima Online
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.