Massively OP Podcast Episode 32: WildStumble
WildStar’s free-to-play launch began this past week, and Justin and Bree are in the thick of this wild and woolly mess. On today’s show, they talk about what could’ve been done differently, the upcoming demise of an MMO that nobody played, and a controversial SWTOR feature that’s coming with the expansion.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: SWTOR, Ultima Online, Project Gorgon
- News: WildStar’s free-to-play launch stumbles hard
- News: SWTOR and level sync
- News: Dragon’s Prophet closing in NA
- News: EverQuest and EverQuest II expansion info
- News: Camelot Unchained beta test incoming
- Mailbag: Quarterbacking development
- Mailbag: Crowfall and whale sales
- Download Episode 32
- Podcast theme: “Granok Theme” from WildStar
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.