Massively OP Podcast Episode 33: Ascent's James Hicks
On today's show we have a very special guest: the creator of Ascent: The Space Game, James Hicks. Hicks has been crafting an ambitious space sandbox and opens up to us on the show about the technical challenges and how this gives him insight into what else might be going on in the industry (Star Citizen, anyone?).
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Wurm Online, Ultima Online, WildStar
- Interview with Ascent's James Hicks
- News: What's Daybreak working on?
- News: Elite's Xbox One, CQC launch
- News: RIFT updates to 3.4
- News: Funcom continues financial struggle
- Download Episode 33
- Podcast theme: "Main Theme" from Ascent
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.