Massively OP Podcast Episode 41: Trove talk
How do you add PvP to an MMO after its launched as a strictly PvE game? That's the fascinating question we have for Trove's lead developer today on the podcast! Also on tap for discussion: the new SWTOR subscriber rewards, TSW's Issue 13, LOTRO's insta-95s, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Path of Exile, RIFT, Guild Wars 2
- News: SWTOR reveals subscription reward program
- News: The Secret World Issue 13 preview
- News: Marvel Heroes 2016 slips to... 2016
- News: Advance to level 95 in LOTRO instantly
- Interview: Talking about Trove PvP and its newest class with Lead Developer Andrew Krausnick
- Mailbag: MMO censorship
- Download Episode 41
- Podcast theme: "Hills of the Shire" from LOTRO
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.