Massively OP Podcast Episode 44: Guild Wars 2 sounds and space questions
For our final podcast of 2015, we have a special treat for you: a double-header of interviews! First up is a talk with ArenaNet's sound design team on the audio of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, followed by a talk with Paul the Space Ace as he answers your astronomy and gaming questions.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Interview with ArenaNet Sound Designers Jerry Schroeder and Drew Cady
- How did you get into the industry?
- Making sounds with strange objects
- Why create unique sounds?
- How do you work with the other teams?
- Misconceptions and sound design
- Mixing sound and music
- The Revenant
- Getting started in sound design
- Interview with Paul the Space Ace
- Interstellar accuracy and Pluto
- Star fields
- Funded test on Jupiter moons
- Visible nebulae
- Star Citizen
- Download Episode 44
- Podcast theme: "Battle in Tarir" from Guild Wars 2
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.