Massively OP Podcast Episode 45: MMOs in the new year
It's a brand new year for MMOs -- and who knows what it will bring? Today on the show, Bree and Justin welcome 2016 as they discuss the big news over the past couple of weeks, including a lot of industry drama and a ray of hope for one struggling MMO.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Final Fantasy XIV, Marvel Heroes
- News: Albion Online turns its back on free-to-play
- News: The Repopulation suspends development, issues with Hero Engine
- News: Firefall has payroll problems -- or does it?
- News: Crowfall reveals vessel system
- News: Pathfinder Online has possible investor
- Mailbag: EverQuest Next speculation
- Mailbag: ArcheAge's health
- Mailbag: What could replace WoW?
- Download Episode 45
- Podcast theme: "Alpha Music 7" from Landmark
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.