Massively OP Podcast Episode 46: The high price of VR
Would Bree or Justin spend $600 on an Oculus Rift? Probably not in this universe, but it certainly won't stop them from talking about this new VR platform and its implications for MMOs. Is virtual reality the future of the online RPG genre or merely a fad?
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Final Fantasy XIV, World of Warcraft, Project Gorgon, Guild Wars 2
- News: Oculus Rift will cost $600
- News: David Brevik leaves Gazillion, forms his own company
- News: Divergence Online starts early access
- News: John Smedley comments on emulators
- News: TUG gets new funding, delays a year to grow
- Mailbag: Touching stories
- Mailbag: MOBAs getting better?
- Mailbag: Skill trees in sandboxes
- Download Episode 46
- Podcast theme: "Main Theme" from Dawntide
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.