Massively OP Podcast Episode 52: Horror sloth!
The horror! The horror… sloth! Oh, the meme alarm is ringing and Bree and Justin are racing to respond to the latest weirdness in the MMO industry. Whether it be a game that’s splitting in two to make more money, costumes that are full of themselves, or a sleepy tree creature that’s being shoehorned into a boss role, these podcasters are on top of the MMO industry’s latest developments.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: The Secret World, FFXIV
- News: Black Desert’s wild cash shop ride
- News: H1Z1 splits in twain
- News: Guild Wars 2 and the horror sloth
- News: ArcheAge’s stat costumes
- News: Devilian gets the Tempest
- Mailbag: Voice acting
- Download Episode 52
- Podcast theme: “Horror Sloth” by Justin
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
0:00 Horror Sloth Intro
1:57 Grim Dawn, FFXIV, TSW
7:42 Black Desert cash shop
20:22 H1Z1’s split
25:13 Guild Wars 2 sloths
33:00 ArcheAge laundry
36:17 Devilian patch
38:20 Reader mail
45:29 Site outage upcoming