Massively OP Podcast Episode 54: Something fishy is afoot
As we start to emerge from winter, blinking at hints of a spring sun, the MMO industry gets wild and crazy with all sorts of interesting developments. This week on the show, Bree and Justin talk about big launches, sad departures, and — of course — fishing. We’ll get your attention, hook, line, and sinker! You’ll be reeled in by this podcast as we tackle the important topics! …We’ll stop now.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Black Desert character creator, FFXIV, World of Warcraft, Stardew Valley
- News: Black Desert launches
- News: Path of Exile: Ascendancy releases
- News: Guild Wars 2 loses smilin’ Colin, season 3 of living world coming
- News: No Man’s Sky coming in June and Overwatch in May
- News: World of Fishing!
- News: AdventureQuest 3D coming in October
- Mailbag: Devs breaking promises?
- Download Episode 54
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from Path of Exile
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.
01:30 What we played
12:40 Black Desert
17:47 Path of Exile
22:01 Guild Wars 2
29:32 No Man’s Sky
34:01 World of Fishing
38:55 AdventureQuest 3D
52:24 End spiel