Massively OP Podcast Episode 66: Meridian 59’s Brian Green
This week on the show we have a very special guest: Brian “Psychochild” Green. Green is one of the creators of Meridian 59 and has been involved in the MMORPG industry since, having worked on Storybricks, EverQuest Next, and Camelot Unchained. It’s a no-holds-barred discussion over a snifter of whisky and a crackling fire!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- The explanation behind “Psychochild”
- Meridian 59
- Storybricks and EverQuest Next
- Dealing with disappointment
- Dungeons & Dragons Online
- Tabletop love and FFXIV
- The future of the MMO industry
- Interesting upcoming MMOs
- Download Episode 66
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from Meridian 59
- Your show hosts: Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.