Massively OP Podcast Episode 68: Dark and light
After a couple of weeks off of our normal format, we’re back to talking about MMO news here on the podcast! Summer kicks off with an unexpected shutdown (of sorts), some exciting launch date announcements, and one anniversary that you won’t want to miss.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:43 – Adventures in MMOs: Star Trek Online, Diablo III, Overwatch
- 10:10 – News: Darkfall goes dark
- 15:05 – News: Landmark launch date
- 21:21 – News: Marvel Heroes’ anniversary celebration
- 23:15 – News: ArcheAge pushes out Ascension update, has player issues as expected
- 29:31 – News: Neverwinter’s next module and PS4 launch
- 34:27 – News: Elder Scrolls Online’s Dark Brotherhood DLC
- 38:16 – Mailbag: MMO community negativity
- 44:45 – Mailbag: MOP streamers
- 50:10 – Mailbag: Commenter behind-the-scenes
- 56:39 – Outro
- 57:13 – Mailbag: Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man
- 59:05 – Stinger
- Download Episode 68
- Podcast theme: “Alpha music 7” from Landmark
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.