Massively OP Podcast Episode 71: Falling to the Force
Larry hops on the show with us this week to talk about the new "Dark vs. Light" campaign in Star Wars: The Old Republic -- and why it has the community in an uproar. Also, Bree coins the term "Orky Orky Noobtown." Make it a meme, internet!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:27 - Adventures in MMOs: Elder Scrolls Online, SWTOR, Brothers: Tale of Two Sons, Tales from the Borderlands, World of Warcraft
- 11:53 - News: SWTOR's Dark vs. Light event
- 24:30 - News: Shroud of the Avatar's pseudo-launch date
- 28:22 - News: WildStar sells boost to the max
- 32:41 - News: EverQuest II's new servers and expensive guild halls
- 41:04 - News: LOTRO's new raid
- 44:18 - Mailbag: Steam summer sale
- 52:37 - Outro
- Download Episode 71
- Podcast theme: "Voidstar" from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Your show hosts: Justin, Bree, and Larry
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.