Massively OP Podcast Episode 79: MOP goes to the opera
Dressed in top hat, tails, frills, and chaffron, the podcast crew is heading to the opera this week! On the show, Bree and Justin talk about a grand return to Karazhan, a lackluster Gamescom, and an MMO that has entered the witness protection program and gotten itself a new name.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 02:12 - Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, RIFT
- 08:31 - News: World of Warcraft returns to Karazhan
- 13:37 - News: Eternal Crusade gets a launch date
- 18:07 - News: Elder Scrolls Online joins the lockbox crowd
- 22:43 - News: WildStar goes Redmoon Rising
- 24:53 - News: Neverwinter releases Storm King's Thunder
- 26:23 - News: Das Tal gets a new name
- 31:31 - Mailbag: Scaling armor
- 43:17 - Mailbag: Better guild systems
- 59:21 - Outro
- Download Episode 79
- Podcast theme: "Karazhan (Opera House)" from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.