Massively OP Podcast Episode 88: Miles per hour
Halloween has landed in MMOs, and Bree and Justin have dressed up for the occasion (you can’t see us, but trust us, our costumes are impressive). In this edition of the podcast, we talk about seasonal festivities, SWTOR’s controversial endgame changes, an expansion to Middle-earth, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 03:00 – Adventures in MMOs: AdventureQuest 3D, Guild Wars 2, RIFT, World of Warcraft
- 15:38 – News: Halloween is upon us
- 19:46 – News: SWTOR changes up its endgame
- 27:47 – News: LOTRO releases Update 19
- 30:50 – News: RIFT dates Starfall Prophecy for November 16th
- 32:32 – News: Scott Hartsman says the MMO industry is doing fine
- 40:52 – Mailbag: The problem with endgame
- 54:20 – Mailbag: Shroud of the Avatar vs. Camelot Unchained
- 65:00 – Outro and stinger
- Download Episode 88
- Podcast theme: “A Very Exile Shade’s Eve” from WildStar
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.