Battle Bards Episode 89: Nightfall
When the sun goes down, the Battle Bards’ work has just begun! In this week’s episode, the crew explores nighttime music cues in MMOs, chasing the ever-elusive feel of what that period between dusk and dawn sounds like in game. Don’t fall asleep!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
We’ve got Episode 89: Nightfall and the show notes for you after the break!
Episode 89 show notes
- Intro (feat.“Shire Nights” from Lord of the Rings Online and “Moons of Evening Star” from Elder Scrolls Online)
- “Painted Skies” from FFXIV
- “Nacht” from Drakensang
- “Starry Night” from Aura Kingdom
- “Candlelight” from Dragon’s Prophet
- “Nighttime Music” from Black Desert Online
- “Palace at Night” from Chronicles of Spellborn
- “Rogshire Night 2” from Runes of Magic
- Which one did we like the most?
- Jukebox Picks: “Heroic Assault” from Gears of War 2, “E3 2016 Trailer” from Cosmic Star Heroine, and “Main Theme” from Atlas Reactor
- Outro (“Dusk of God” from MapleStory)