Massively OP Podcast Episode 100: The nesting instinct in Elder Scrolls Online
Grab a glass of bubbly and celebrate with us: Today the Massively OP Podcast turns 100… 100 episodes, that is. For this grand event, Larry’s prepared a robust review of Elder Scrolls Online’s housing and Justin’s brushed off his tap-dancing skills. Also, the two review some of the most far-fetched MMO news from this past week… and boy, did it get nutty.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:33 – Adventures in MMOs: Elder Scrolls Online housing, ARK: Survival Evolved
- 12:07 – The Repopulation returns!
- 22:31 – Nintendo Switch revealed
- 27:32 – Nostalrius changes its mind on Elysium
- 35:55 – HeroWarz goes on hiatus for a year
- 39:29 – Pathfinder Online is still alive, believe it or not
- 43:45 – Star Trek Online’s Season 12 is coming this month
- 46:27 – Outro
- Download Episode 100
- Podcast theme: “Sentience” from The Repopulation
- Your show hosts: Larry and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.