Massively OP Podcast Episode 113: Avatar vs. toon
Do you want to date my space avatar? She’s a star and she’s hotter than a supernova by far. Or maybe you’re a loony tooner? What’s the socially acceptable way to reference your character in an MMORPG without coming across like some weirdo from another gaming era? Bree and Justin will devote their lives to figuring out this question.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Trove
- News: TERA brings in the Valkyrie
- News: Elite Dangerous adds avatars, suffers rollback
- News: World of Warcraft previews Patch 7.2.5
- News: Star Citizen posts development roadmap
- News: WildStar’s state of the game
- News: Sub-classes for Trove?
- Mailbag: Making MMO content accessible for the midcore
- Download Episode 113
- Podcast theme: “Turnabout” from TERA
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.