Battle Bards Episode 99: Tropical resort
The Battle Bards are on vacation at a tropical beach paradise! In the team’s 99th episode, they examine beach, resort, and island music cues from MMORPGs. Can it still be a resort when everything around you is out for murder? As long as the music is this good, who cares?
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 99 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Maple Island 1” from MapleStory 2 and “Castaways” from World of Warcraft)
- “Starter Beach” from Wonderland Online
- “Dolphin Island” from Rose Online
- “Costa del Sol” from FFXIV
- “Caribbean Port” from Pirates of the Burning Sea
- “Oceania Town” from Uncharted Waters Online
- “Port BGM” from Lime Odyssey
- “A Tropical Getaway” from WildStar
- Which one did we like the best?
- Jukebox Picks: “Run Program” from Tron Run_r, “Theme” from The Tenth Line, and “Oakvale” from Fable
- Anniversary note
- Outro (feat. “Palmgil Oasis” from Aura Kingdom)