Leaderboard: Do you play Star Wars Galaxies’ emulator?
Welp, here we are: Star Wars Galaxies would be turning 14 years old today, had it been allowed to live.
SWG is much beloved around here, among our staff and many of our commenters, and the good news is that the existing emulators for the game have seemed pretty safe from the wrath of the copyright gods, which means you can put your mouse where your heart is and still play. But do you? And if not, why not?
That’s what today’s Leaderboard poll is meant to find out. (You can choose multiple answers on this one.)
Do you play Star Wars Galaxies' emulator?
- Yes, I play the emu regularly (10%, 55 Votes)
- I play occasionally (8%, 46 Votes)
- I have played the emu before but not currently (23%, 129 Votes)
- I may play the emu someday (Suncrusher, anyone?) (14%, 80 Votes)
- I've never played the emu (15%, 84 Votes)
- I will never play the emu (4%, 23 Votes)
- I don't play any emulators (9%, 53 Votes)
- I never played or didn't like Star Wars Galaxies to begin with (11%, 62 Votes)
- No response / view poll (6%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 477
Emu fans, stay tuned, as we’ll be streaming the game this afternoon.