Massively OP Podcast Episode 129: Treasure Trove
On this week’s show, Justin and Bree talk about Trove’s underdog status, the impact of server merges on open world housing, playing as a deer, gender stereotypes in MMOs and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: RIFT, Secret World Legends, LOTRO, Guild Wars 2
- News: Trove’s Eclipse expansion is coming soon!
- News: ArcheAge and Blade and Soul announce server merges
- News: Star Citizen keeps delaying its Alpha 3.0
- News: Chronicles of Elyria’s roadmap
- News: Crowfall lets you play as a deer
- News: DC Universe Online’s massive stat revamp
- Mailbag: Has Bree ever gotten into non-fantasy MMOs?
- Mailbag: Soloing through the storyline
- Download Episode 129
- Podcast theme: “Racing Theme” from Star Citizen
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.