Massively OP Podcast Episode 139: Catching up with Legends of Aria
On this week’s show, Legends of Aria’s Derek Brinkmann returns for another interview about how the indie MMORPG is shaping up as it goes through its “final” alpha and heads toward beta and launch. We also dig deep into the mailbag to gripe about gambling!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- “Final Alpha” interview with Legends of Aria’s Derek Brinkmann
- Quickie news roundup:
- Guild Wars 2 is selling waypoints
- SWTOR server merge
- World of Warcraft expansion reveal coming
- Shroud of the Avatar delay
- Mailbag: What do we consider gambling?
- Download Episode 139
- Podcast theme: “Eldeir Village” from Legends of Aria
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.