Massively OP Podcast Episode 146: World of Warcraft’s fun police
On this week’s show, Justin and Bree pat their turkey-filled tummies and pontificate on the nebulous fate of Marvel Heroes, look ahead to Lord of the Rings Online’s future, and chide World of Warcraft for taking away fun toys.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: DDO, Hearthstone, Trove, Marvel Heroes
- News: Marvel Heroes dies earlier than expected
- News: Darkfall: New Dawn gets a launch date
- News: LOTRO’s future plans
- News: Neverwinter Nights updates to keep old campaigns alive
- News: World of Warcraft’s fun police says no to transmogs
- Mailbag: Is Disney culpable for the EA lockbox fiasco?
- Mailbag: Would we pay more for subscription MMOs?
- Download Episode 146
- Podcast theme: “Coronation of Aragorn” from Lord of the Rings Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.