Battle Bards Episode 110: Acoustic guitar
The Battle Bards are quite familiar with the power of the strummed guitar and lute, knowing that such simple instruments can bring down walls, devastate armies, and dethrone monarchs. But on their off days, acoustic guitars are simply pleasurable to hear and are sprinkled throughout many a-MMO’s soundtrack. It’s six-stringed serenity in the 110th episode of this podcast!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
- Intro (feat. “Sunlight of Morning” from Aion, “The Fringes (Daytime)” from FFXIV, and “Hills of the Shire” from LOTRO)
- “Auf zu neuen Welten” from Drakensang
- “Firelight” from TERA
- “Lisbon” from Uncharted Waters Online
- “Aughaire and Angmar” from LOTRO
- “Dion Theme” from Lineage II
- “Pre-Alpha 4” from Shroud of the Avatar
- “Breeze Island” from Ragnarok 2
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener comments: Rafael12104
- Jukebox picks: Retro Game Audio, “Emerald Falls” from Revelation Online, and “Main Theme” from Spyro’s Adventure