Massively OP Podcast Episode 157: Lunar Valentines
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin overdose on candy hearts as they look at Valentine’s Day in MMOs — as well as the Lunar New Year. From expansion alpha testing to a new MMO launch to unifying a game globally, it’s a pretty upbeat and positive week of podcast chatter.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Final Fantasy XIV, World of Warcraft, site upgrades, Ultima Online
- News: Valentine’s Day is here!
- News: Guild Wars 2 Lunar New Year Patch
- News: Camelot Unchained announces beta date
- News: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth starts alpha testing
- News: Closers launches
- News: Black Desert unifies the game globally
- News: Final Fantasy XIV’s population is up
- Mailbag: Multi-boxing
- Mailbag: Variety in period MMOs
- Download Episode 157
- Podcast theme: “Valentione’s Day Theme” from FFXIV
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.