Massively OP Podcast Episode 158: We are all heroes
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin put on their voxel capes as they look ahead to Trove’s new expansion, LOTRO’s Hobbit fantasies, the ups and downs of Elder Scrolls Online’s outfit system, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Final Fantasy XIV, Closers, Guild Wars 2
- News: Trove announces Heroes expansion
- News: LOTRO starts testing Northern Mirkwood
- News: Elder Scrolls Online releases Dragon Bones DLC
- News: SWTOR’s 2018 preview
- News: Secret World Legends takes a look at the agent system
- News: Tree of Savior merges servers
- Mailbag: MOP lockboxes
- Mailbag: Getting lockboxes without gambling
- Mailbag: Why do MMOs shut down at all?
- Download Episode 158
- Podcast theme: “Grazelands Dawn” from Elder Scrolls Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.