The MOP Up: Neverwinter’s Lost City of Omu arrives on consoles (April 29, 2018)
The MMO industry moves along at the speed of information, and sometimes we’re deluged with so much news here at Massively Overpowered that some of it gets backlogged. That’s why there’s The MOP Up: a weekly compilation of smaller MMO stories and videos that you won’t want to miss. Seen any good MMO news? Hit us up through our tips line!
Maybe you’ll discover a new game in this space — or be reminded of an old favorite! This week we have stories and videos from Project Genom, Splatoon 2, Closers, World of Speed, RuneScape, and Neverwinter, all waiting for you after the break!
New Games and Testing
- World of Speed: The game is on the cusp of release, and the dev team is making last-minute adjustments to prepare for launch.
- RuneScape: A whole bunch of quality-of-life changes arrived on April 23rd.
- Project Genom: The long-awaited game overhaul update has arrived on the main servers with tons of new quests, enemies, and world revisions.
- Closers: Earn some EMP by entering into a video montage contest!
- Splatoon 2: A crossover tournament with Nickelodeon has resulted in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tournament. Cowabunga!
Neverwinter’s The Lost City of Omu module has finally arrived on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 a month or so after its PC debut: