Massively OP Podcast Episode 174: Fallout vs. Elder Scrolls
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin take tentative steps into the early reveals of E3 — including Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online, Anthem, and Final Fantasy XIV, all while dealing with a ton of updates and even an expansion launch. June is here, and we’re all gaming hard!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Fallout 4, Fallen Earth, Meadow, Trove, Raph Koster’s book
- News: E3 coverage, including Anthem, Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online and Final Fantasy XIV
- News: Bless tries to clean up its launch issues
- News: Black Desert is up to 8.5 million players
- News: Star Trek Online: Victory is Life goes out
- News: LOTRO brings out class changes and wearable instruments
- Mailbag: Possible Daybreak sanctions?
- Mailbag: Don’t go to forums!
- Download Episode 174
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from Fallout 4
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.