So it looks like things are not all roses and light behind the scenes for Chronicles of Elyria, as the studio has apparently let several of its team members go. How many? We don’t have an exact number, just a knowledge that the team had apparently doubled in sized and is now notably reduced. Here’s hoping for the best for the people affected by the layoffs.
Other beta news? Perhaps even happier news? Sure thing. We can do that.
- If you missed it, we heard from Camelot Unchained that beta one is finally on its way hastened by a big investment in the development studio helmed by Mark Jacobs. So that is decidedly happier news.
- Early access has started for the MMO side of Life is Feudal! Also happy news if you were hoping for that project to move further along in development.
- Oh yes, Hyper Universe has launched! So that’s another game out of the beta waters and into the launch waters, that’s good news too.
- Would you like to play a lady in Gloria Victis? That’s being prepared now, and the game has already added in treasure hunting. Good news, you can soon represent 50% of humanity in the game!
- Ironsight is… er. We’re looking for something here that isn’t a synonym for “taking aim” here. Ironsight is moving in the direction of beta. Good news, and we managed to avoid that synonym.
- And last but certainly not least, MU Ignition is set to launch on January 23rd after a very brief time in beta. If you like browser-based MMOs, that is good news. Probably.
We can’t promise that our list below is all good news. It’s a list. It organizes entries in list format. But you can still take a look at it, and if something on that list is inaccurate, you can let us know and we can fix it. Is that good news? Maybe!