It’s been a busy week for the folks at Blizzard. We’ve gotten a quartet of videos for Overwatch characters showing off early gameplay, and Heroes of the Storm slipped into that fabled open beta state. Then NCsoft goes and makes a big splash by announcing that Blade & Soul is finally coming over here after an enormous delay. I tried it out and thought it was pretty cool.
So what else happened this week? You know, this and that.
- Crowfall shed some light on centaurs and changing player-purchased items. Want to talk about it on the official forums? Only backers can do that now.
- There’s stuff on the roadmap for fan-produced City of Heroes spiritual successor Valiance Online.
- Looks like Landmark is going to be pushing its combat a bit harder, as dungeon delving is set to be a major part of the game, with the obvious caveat that more dungeon crawls means more combat.
- The Repopulation has a launch date in mind! It’s Q4 of this year, for the record.
- There are pretty ambitious plans for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade‘s open-world conflicts.
- Crossout is taking beta signups from those who want vehicle combat in a post-apocalyptic setting.
- Lord of Vermillion: Arena is throwing its hat into the MOBA ring.
- Last but not least, Pathfinder Online dropped another big test patch onto its live servers.
Oh, and of course we have a big old dose of games in testing in the list just below. Is there a game that should be on there that you know isn’t there right now? Should one of the games on the list be gone? Let us know in the comments!