If you were excited for Camelot Unchained opening its doors for the first time next month, we’ve got some bad news for you. The game’s planned August beta has been delayed due to programmer issues, with the vague possibility that the game won’t be ready for testing until next year. We had a lengthy interview with Mark Jacobs on that, so by all means, take a look.
But, of course, the beta testing world goes on. Betas find a way. Some of them do, anyhow.
- The players of Albion Online are having a very good time in the summer testing phase, yes they are.
- After some early access issues, Skyforge went into open beta, which means it soft launched, which means you can go pay money for it now, what more do you need?
- The path to launch for The Repopulation now includes better tutorials and guides.
- It appears that Shroud of the Avatar has run out of room for map access for player-run towns. Because they set a limit. You get the idea.
- Last and not least, Shards Online kicked off another phase of pre-alpha testing, with server admins setting their own rules and learning the ins and outs of being the master of the ruleset.
Did you know that there’s an entire lineup of games just below? Because they’re there! And they might include some games that snuck into another phase of testing or it might be missing something, in which case we encourage our readers to let us know in the comments.