We don’t usually list expansions in our little master list, but Guild Wars 2 has started doing some testing of its first expansion. In very, very small doses. Another dose of the Stronghold beta is also due for the game in the not-too-distant future, hopefully ameliorating the current lack of information about when the expansion will actually launch.
Other beta news? Oh, fine, I guess we can.
- Echo of Soul is in open beta with no further wipes! If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it’s a launch.
- Wondering about Skyforge‘s Pantheon Wars? Wonder no more, you can just read about them.
- Star Citizen answered some community questions amidst a bit of a leak problem.
- The next major update to Elite: Dangerous is adding a whole factional metagame to the mix, and players can sign up to test it now.
- The Battle Royale mode of H1Z1 got even more royale with the addition of bears. Also several other things, but mostly bears.
- Last but not least, it’s worth noting that Greed Monger has apparently… um… monged its last greed? The point is that the game is done.
And of course we have that lovely list of games in testing past the break. Did something slip into open testing or soft launch without us finding out? Let us know down in the comments.