You don’t have to go questing for an adventure in AdventureQuest 3D. Wait… hold on. I’m sorry, that’s exactly what you do in the game. It’s right there in the title. Boy, do I look dumb. Yes, after a very brief delay, the game is now in open beta, so you can go questing for adventure as you wish all over the place.
But it’s not just adventuring and quests this week; there’s other beta news out and about. Isn’t that something?
- If you want to get in on the League of Legends client alpha, it will end very soon, replaced with the open beta that everyone can access.
- Alpha 4.0 for Empyrion – Galactic Survival is out now! To clarify, it’s a game about surviving within a galaxy, not a game in which you play a galaxy struggling to survive. I’m not sure how that version would even work, but if someone makes it, I’ll probably play it.
- Love SMITE but hate the relative speed of it? Perhaps you ought to consider the upcoming turn-based battler Smite Tactics, which is slated for testing sometime this year. It’s all the deific battles of SMITE, but now everyone takes polite turns to do so.
- Nebula Online is leaving the safe, forgiving waters of early access for the rocky shoals of launch in November. If you were eagerly awaiting the launch, now you know when it’s happening; if you didn’t even know it existed, well, now you can prepare for launch.
- It’s been very quiet around TUG, hasn’t it? Never fear, the developers are posting new job openings and plugging away at the game’s second version!
- Last but not least, The Exiled has gotten harder, better, faster, and stronger with its most recent update. Note that this is not about the game adding in Daft Punk; it’s just really faster now.
Is that enough for you? Aw, heck, we’ll give you a full list of games currently in testing just below all the same, but don’t tell anyone. Or do tell everyone, we won’t stop you. Let us know if something hopped test phases without our noticing, that happens every so often.