Let’s start with something that you probably already ascertained: Wild West Online is being delayed. It delayed its early access alpha, and that delay leads rather naturally into a delay for for full early access into 2018. But the good news for those who aren’t fond of free-for-all PvP is that the game appears to be moving to a factional PvP system instead of a free-for-all. So less like the hypothetical wild west and more like the actual wild west as it existed in history, then.
Meanwhile, the beta band plays on.
- You may have forgotten about Escape from Tarkov, but it hasn’t forgotten about you; it wants you to come take part in a big stress test before open beta in 2018.
- Those of you with VR headsets are probably looking forward to OrbusVR. It even has a whole early access trailer now. Fun for the headset-wearing family!
- The holidays are a time for togetherness, which will hopefully bleed through into holiday testing for Saga of Lucimia. See, the joke there is that you have to group for everything in the game. So hopefully you will want to be together. Do you get the subtle humor here? We can explain more.
- The first console beta test for Monster Hunter World is arriving this weekend. This holiday, get your parents the gift of a make-believe monster you killed. What? It’s not like a mug with your picture on it is actually more thoughtful.
- Last but not least, Conan Exiles is going to cost more for consoles! But don’t worry, there’s good news, some PC launch features are getting cut! Hey, wait a second, that’s not good news. Never mind.
That got a bit sad toward the end, didn’t it? Let’s see if we can’t ameliorate that with a nice shiny list just below. Let us know about the tests you’re taking part in down in the comments, or just let us know if something has soft launched without us noticing it.