The Crowfall team has stated its plans to release the Siege Perilous update this month for testers, and the Ranger archetype was originally scheduled to release alongside it. Surprise! The Ranger showed up early in all of her melee-and-ranged glory! She’s a sneaky one. You can also check out a preview of upcoming changes to the UI and a full-screen viewport, if you’re so inclined.
Other beta news? Oh, yes indeed!
- Infestation World, formerly known as Infestation: Survivor Stories, formerly known as The War Z, never known as Prince, is now in open beta for an April launch. You may wish to catch up.
- The open beta for SMITE on the PlayStation 4 is here, if you felt like the console just wasn’t complete without deities to smash. To be fair, it’s kind of a thing that happens on PlayStation consoles.
- Wild Terra is opening up its 0.8 update to players to test over the weekend; if you want to play with character gender and explore some new safe zones in the world, it’s best to download the test client.
- Eternal Crusade has dropped a new patch with bigger maps and a whole new gameplay mode for testers to try out, and it even has a launch infographic. This comes on the heels of the Warhammer-themed MOBA, Dark Nexus Arena, calling it quits this week.
- A big old patch landed on the Landmark servers before launch. There were some changes that didn’t quite make it into the patch notes, though, and if you needed a reminder that the game is still in testing, the patch was just a little bit broken and needed some fixing. Possibly even more fixing.
- Last but not least, if you can’t get enough of digital card games, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends has moved into open beta, with a promise of no random numbers, no mana, no artificial sweeteners, and no sleep until Brooklyn. At least the first couple.
Oh, yes, and there’s the full list of games in testing just below, as you like it. Let us know if something down there swapped states without us catching it, we do appreciate your vigilance added to our own. Like some kind of vigilance gestalt.