We spent most of this week watching the slow-motion (and not-so-slow-motion) implosion of a well-known company, so it’s easy for big beta news to have been put on the sidelines. For example, did you notice that World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is in beta testing now? Any other week that would be up for headlines! It kind of got tossed to the back burner this week.
There was other news, too, including lots of launch dates. Don’t believe me? Well, just check this out:
- We can start with Durango: Wild Lands as it approaches launch on mobile. If you felt like there were not enough dinosaurs on your mobile device, that comes out next month.
- Open beta is arriving for Legends of Aria in June, or at least that’s the plan. No precise date just yet, but it does mean that May will be pretty busy.
- Going for broke, Wild West Online is just straight-up launching on May 10th. No backsies, no ascending stages of testing, just launch. That is… gutsy. That’s some guts.
- Bless Online is not launching next month in full, but it will be on Steam, and it has given potential players a good idea of the big changes coming for that arrival.
- Last and most definitely least, H1Z1 is actually coming to the PlayStation 4. With no crafting system at all. Super. Darn it, Daybreak worked its way in here after all.
Ah, well, let’s not dwell on all of that. Let’s move on to the list of games in testing! Some of them in testing forever, some of them never to move on! Some of them to never move on officially, but with working cash shops that make a mockery of the term “open beta!” Let us know if you see any of those down there, we appreciate it.