Avast, feast your eyes here, ye swabbies: Sea of Thieves be settin’ sail for the waters of closed beta on the 24th of January for both PC and the Box of X. Hoist the mainsails and prepare to have your senses bedazzled, as no shroud separates ye from the testing, nor any NDA. Ye can even read up on the intelligence what governs those fancy skeletons that be dancin’ about, or ye could pick up a fine new hand-held controller for a heft spot of dubloons.
Other news for betas? Aye, ’tis a fine time to discuss the other ships what sit full in the water.
- Have ye eyes ‘pon the ships what sail in the skies in Ascent: Infinite Realm? Then perhaps ye best feast your eyes ‘pon the lore trailer, for its success or failure will do much to speak for the future of Kakao Games.
- The open beta of Escape from Tarkov be coming up swift on the starboard bow, and her crew be workin’ hard to prepare for the storm what’s brewin’ within.
- Rumors have flown across tavern halls that Amazon’s New World trailer has been sighted! Yet those same rumors also speculate that she may have capsized, takin’ all souls aboard to the darkness below. Aye, all rumors until we hear the truth be told.
- The treasure hold of Chronicles of Elyria be fit to burst now, but the crew has parted ways with SpatialOS and ye may well wonder if such a ship can still sail the briny waves.
- Last but not least, the savage landlubbers what fill Conan Exiles will be even more brutal when the game’s combat upgrade starts testin’ in fine February. Keep the sea at your back, swabbies, lest ye find an axe in it instead.
Now, I’ve told my tale and told it true, so ye ought let me be. But first, cast your eyes to the horizon, and ye can see our full list of games what be in beta testin’ right now! Aye, a beautiful sight; take a fine boat below, and keep your eyes peeled if one of those salty dogs what slipped into a new test phase without us recognizin’ it ahead of time.