If you’re an active player of The Secret World, you can get into the Secret World Legends beta at this point. Really, you can! The NDA is still in full effect, though, so this is different from the game’s headstart kicking off on June 23rd. You can also catch up on the current state of the various weapons, and take a look at both parts of MJ’s impressions about the title.
There was, of course, other beta news. How could we avoid it? The world is always in motion.
- The final patch for Albion Online before its launch next moth has arrived, which means you can play around with the black market and revised areas to your heart’s content. A certain degree of contentment is expected, although it is not mandatory.
- EverEmber Reborn is a new take on the concepts behind EverEmber Online, which may or may not matter to you depending on whether or not you remember the latter. It’s not a sequel or remake, but a new MMOARPG set in the same universe, so perhaps that’s enough to pique your interest.
- Character creation for Worlds Adrift will apparently not be very robust at launch. You have to start somewhere, but you can’t start anywhere until the next set of founder keys are released.
- The beta test for the next Path of Exile expansion has started up. Want to know about it? Good, here’s everything you’ll need to know. Isn’t that straightforward? Yes.
- Last but not least, the beta signups are open for Dark and Light, so go ahead and sign up if you’re interested. There are rumors it’ll be available on Steam next month, but that’s still just a rumor.
The fact that we have a whole bunch of games down below, though? That’s not a rumor. That’s a fact. There’s a list right down there, and if something has slipped into a new test phase without us noticing, we trust you to tell us. We also trust you to tell us about betas you’re enjoying. We trust you with lots of stuff.