It’s always nice when a game finally launches after a seeming eternal beta. Assuming it doesn’t, you know, die shortly thereafter. Trove is the latest “hasn’t that already launched” title to go into a full launch, and we wish it well, even if it’s not pulling the launch trigger until July 9th.
What else happened this week? Oh, you know, stuff.
- Overwatch showed off the gameplay of Torbjörn, which forced me to learn a new Unicode input, and Reaper, which did not force me to do anything unusual.
- A new survey asked for player input about the beta testing of Skyforge. The game also showed off the Kinetic, which involves slightly less punching than the character design might indicate.
- Early access sandbox Tree of Life has kept up a steady stream of patches to punish the guilty and improve the game.
- Ready to start playing PlanetSide 2 on your PlayStation 4? The testing kicks off June 23rd.
- Das Tal will open its alpha test to everyone on the last day of its Kickstarter campaign.
- The first beta test for God Slayer Online got recapped, in case you were wondering about where these gods were located (online) and what you could do with them (slay them).
Like we always do it, there’s a whole list of other titles just below. Did something slip into release or functional release without us noticing? Tip us off in the comments!