Oh, E3, always a magical time full of promises when some aren’t meant to be kept, some are meant to be kept but won’t be, and some actually will happen. Have fun guessing which is which!
Among the more pertinent announcements from this year’s convention are ARK: Survival Evolved launching on August 8th, Sea of Thieves delaying launch until 2018, and Destiny 2 launching early September and late October depending on platform. We’ve also got the new game Anthem on its way for 2018 and Monster Hunter World headed for consoles and PC, which is all cool.
Oh, and let’s not forget the announcements of Skull and Bones and The Crew 2. Or the Lawbreakers beta starting June 28th while launch is set for August 8th. Jeez. Is there even room for more beta news? Yes, but just a little.
- Another OrbusVR closed alpha is here, and you can take a look at the preview of the Alchemy craft.
- Crowfall‘s test environment is going all the way live. It’s alive! It’s all alive!
- An alpha test could be quickly approaching for Valiance Online.
- Hyper Universe’s first English-language closed beta kicks off next week.
- Last but not least, the launch client and name reservation is available now for Master x Master ahead of its launch next week.
Whew! Some title density in there, almost mirroring that of the list down below. You can still read the list, though, and if we missed something or a game has slipped into a new test phase, you can let us know in the comments.