Oh, Crowfall, you really looked like you were going to make it to soft launch this year. But it’s not happening; the studio has outright said that soft launch is just not going to be doable before the end of the year, because it’s more important to get the game to the right place. A shame, but on the plus side, we can find out more about the day/night cycle. That’s… similar?
It’s really not. Let’s move on to other beta news.
- If you want to be among the first to beta test Fallout 76, you’re going to need to be on Xbox One. Everyone else will have to wait a little bit. To test the game, that is, so perhaps that’s not the “exclusive” the console would like.
- Being a part of the early access community for Bless Online seems like a fun ride. Is the influencer program being scaled back to avoid negativity or negative conduct? Are server merges for the still very new game going to happen? Is there a 3v3 mode in the game? (The answer to that one is yes, incidentally.)
- It’s open beta time for The Crew 2, and the reviews are… not good! They’re actually mostly negative! And the “not fond of this game” sort of mostly negative, not the “we’re a bunch of people angry about something else and want to complain about this” sort of mostly negative.
- The latest patch for Star Citizen is up for testing on the PTU. Can you dig it? Because it’s about mining, you see. Digging is involved. Just test the patch.
- Last but not least, you can check out the Defiance 2050 build this weekend as the game heads toward launch (or should we say re-launch) on July 10th.
And that’s everything, but you know, we do have a list of things in testing down below. Is something missing? Has something jumped phases? Do let us know down in the comments below, we always appreciate it.