Everyone who predicted Secret World Legends would miss its original spring target date gets a cookie. Turns out the game is launching soon, but not quite in the spring with a release date of June 26th. Whether or not you’re still looking forward to the title after all of the words spilled on it is another matter; we had our own interview on the development recently.
Otherwise, lots of stuff was happening in the test world. We lost track of all of it, but we’ve done our best to sum things up for you here:
- You can try out Shroud of the Avatar for free for most of May, so if you have the time and the curiosity, hey, give it a shot. Of course, it’s really a test of a great deal of what will make the game run under stress, but you don’t need to worry about that; the price is right.
- Planet Nomads is hitting early access on May 25th after a delay. The good news? That delay has meant more features and fun stuff for players, so that’s a good thing.
- It’s been a week of Crowfall previews, or more accurately teasers about previews. Yeah, it’s been a long week.
- Worlds Adrift has hit a slight delay, but you can check out some player-made islands which will debut with its beta. Again, it’s hopefully worth the wait.
- The dwarves of Dark and Light have been previewed with a promise that the game will be in early access later this year. When? Later. It’s a secret to everybody.
- If you can’t wait for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind to launch properly, you can start into the new landscape as early as May 22nd. That’s less of an early access week and more of just an early launch, but hey.
- The beta test for Diablo III’s Necromancer class has awoken from its brief sleep. It was just pining for the fjords, really.
- Last but not least, The Imperial Realm: Miranda is now in early access. It’s a labor of love by one guy which is pretty awesome on its own.
Wow. Lots of stuff in there, and we haven’t even skipped down below to the list. Yes, there’s a list down below. There’s always a list. Let us know if something skipped test phases without us knowing in the comments, hmm?