If you’ve been following The Exiled for a bit, you know the game has been struggling to reach a large enough audience to sustain itself. Let’s hope that the game’s new limited-lives survival mode provides exactly that; the testing will be running all month for about three hours a day, forcing players to try the game in a different way. Here’s hoping!
You want more beta news? Now you’re just getting greedy. But fine.
- Crowfall is testing an itty-bitty teeny-weeny yellow polka dot… campaign map. Which probably has neither polka dots or yellow. Look, appreciate the cultural reference and let’s just move past it.
- The closed beta schedule for OrbusVR is out, with the first test scheduled for August 18th. Each of the betas will be running for a few days at a time, so you should read up to make sure you have free time.
- Good news, folks! The Wild West Online alpha hasn’t been delayed, you just misunderstood when the developers said they were starting the alpha. That’s a fully satisfying explanation, isn’t it? Hooray.
- If you prefer to play Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics on a console instead of the PC, you can sign up for the game’s testing now. We don’t know when the testing will actually start, but you can at least sign up.
- Last but not least, Worlds Adrift is giving you more control over airship building and making your ships stronger while also making the environment more inhospitable. Solution: Just live on the airship forever. Straightforward!
Well, that was fun. If you’re not ready to say goodbye to this weekly feature just yet, please, feel free to run an inquisitive finger over the list we have down below while noting any games which have changed their status in the comments. Or letting us know if a link doesn’t work. Hey, we’re happy just to let you chat about your current betas. Flexibility.