When an MMO delivers an update to nerf difficult content, it can cause a rift deeper than that of the North versus the South. Between veterans proclaiming the doom of carebearism and casuals rejoicing over being included,thoughts before being overwhelmed by the mob.
Also in this week’s episode, llamas! Er, that should be “betas.” A different beast entirely.
- Adventures in MMOs: SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World
- News: The Secret World nerfs mobs with 1.11
- News: ArcheAge raises the level cap
- News: BlizzCon 2015 announced
- News: Guild Wars 2 dropping WvW from exploration
- News: Skyforge begins beta
- News: Crowfall’s character progression
- Mailbag: Narrow or general focus
- Mailbag: You guys are my best friend
- Mailbag: WoW tokens
- Download Episode 6
- Podcast theme: “Ricky Pagan music” from The Secret World
- Your show hosts: Bree, Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock settings.