Sometimes the MMO industry is so absurd that all we can do is laugh at it. OK, not sometimes, most of the time, and especially when the names Chris Roberts and Derek Smart appear in the same news article. Fortunately, MassivelyOP commenters have a good sense of humor, and today’s Leaderboard is shamelessly inspired by Ghostmourn, who recently suggested that Roberts and Smart settle their differences in an epic rap battle of history.
Frankly I’d pay a lot of money to see that, but are there any other dueling dev duos who should pick up a pair of mics and throw down? Vote after the cut!
Leaderboard: Which MMO devs would you like to see in an epic rap battle?
- Chris Roberts vs. Derek Smart (62%, 89 Votes)
- Tiggs vs. SOE (6%, 8 Votes)
- Brad McQuaid vs. Sigil (9%, 13 Votes)
- Mark Kern vs. everyone (8%, 12 Votes)
- Someone else? Tell us in the comments! (15%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 144