When an MMO studio virtually closes overnight, what can that mean for the game in question? This week, Bree and Justin tackle the sad news of Pathfinder Online, WildStar’s free-to-play date, and a possible new MMO studio!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: WildStar, Ultima Online, Little Healer
- News: Pathfinder lays off almost its whole staff
- News: WildStar F2P coming this month
- News: World of Warships gets a launch date
- News: Elder Scrolls Online opens Imperial City
- News: New possible MMO studio, QC Games
- News: EverQuest Next has big internal playtest
- Discussion: Taking MMOs for granted
- Download Episode 29
- Podcast theme: “Chua Theme” from WildStar
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.