I just saw Star Citizen’s new trailer yesterday, and needless to say I was pretty blown away. Alpha 2.0 is looking good – so good that I may actually have to download it this weekend and break my no-betas rule!
It shows off three aspects of Star Citizen’s persistent universe gameplay, those being ship combat, first-person shooter combat, and EVA elements. For today’s Leaderboard, let’s use those as a springboard to try and determine what MOP readers are looking forward to the most when Star Citizen launches. Vote after the cut!
Leaderboard: What will you be doing most often in Star Citizen?
- Ship combat (15%, 118 Votes)
- FPS combat (9%, 70 Votes)
- Trading/crafting (22%, 172 Votes)
- Exploration (41%, 321 Votes)
- Something else? (12%, 95 Votes)
Total Voters: 776