A few weeks ago, we asked you to vote on the best new MMO of 2015. Some of you were outraged at the inclusion of non-MMORPG MMO games on the list, and then you proceeded to define every single game out of eligibility, including the ones that really do meet traditional MMORPG criteria, never mind MMO criteria.
I get it. I’m grumpy about the genre too.
Regardless, we thought we’d pare it down even more. Let’s pick just the best new Not So Massively game of 2015.
What was the best *new* Not So Massively game of 2015?
- ARK: Survival Evolved (32%, 64 Votes)
- H1Z1 (4%, 7 Votes)
- Heroes of the Storm (13%, 26 Votes)
- Paladins (1%, 2 Votes)
- Overwatch (6%, 12 Votes)
- World of Warships (4%, 8 Votes)
- Splatoon (9%, 17 Votes)
- Grey Goo (1%, 2 Votes)
- Ghost in the Shell (0%, 0 Votes)
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends (0%, 0 Votes)
- CounterStrike: Global Offensive (2%, 4 Votes)
- Sword Coast Legends (7%, 13 Votes)
- The Park (15%, 29 Votes)
- Something else - tell us in the comments (7%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 197